“Quiet people have the loudest minds.”
~ Stephen Hawking
Sleep has returned and, with it, dreams peppered with disturbing snippets. I intentionally turn my attention to more worthy things to shake off the unpleasantness.
Yesterday I . . .
- spent a pleasant hour at the nursery choosing seeds and dreaming of this year’s garden.
- got my hands dirty winter sowing three varieties of lettuce.
- was blinded ny sunshine on the rivers and lakes the streets have become as the melt continues.
- ordered a new food dehydrator.
- chatted with my granddaughter.
Today I will . . .
- take a few photos.
- go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
- make plans.