I haven’t done a Friday’s Fave Five post in a long time. It’s been another week of home showings and trying to remain patient while we wait for a buyer for our home. It seems like the week has flown by in a whirlwind of shopping, staying out of the house while prospective buyers tour, and looking for (and trying) Keto recipes. Let’s see what things I can find to be thankful for this week.
- My air fryer. I bought one at Costco a while ago when they were on a sale that seemed too good to pass up. I never really wanted one and didn’t know what I’d use it for so, predictably, other than using it for halibut and french fries, I haven’t used it much. Since we started Keto, I’ve been trying new recipes and find it helpful for different things. Bottom line, I think we’re making friends.
- Lattes with heavy cream. So decadently good. Thanks, Keto. It still messes with my mind to think of heavy cream as a better option than milk in my latte, but I’m going with it. And enjoying every cup I treat myself to.
- Autumn colours. Thanks to showings of our home, Gerry and I have been out and about enjoying the change of seasons.
- Coffee and conversation. Oh, the sweet, simple joy of sitting in a coffee shop sipping a latte (see above) and enjoying good conversation with a good friend. Nothing compares.
- This book. It’s a light read from an author I haven’t read in years, but I’m enjoying getting lost in the story so much. In other book news, it was a good week for new releases in fiction and I’ve loaded up my Kindle accordingly. Check out this one. And this one too.
Well, that’s it for now. The Friday laundry is calling me to fold it so I best get to it. Hope you’re all having a good day.