I wish there was some way to let you smell these beautiful sweet peas that are in my garden right now. They’re almost finished now, but at the peak of their blooming time, the sweet scent of them wafted up and into my open bedroom window at night. Heavenly!
I’ve fallen in love with Google Reader and now use it exclusively to keep track of the blogs I visit regularly. (Tip: if you don’t have a link on your blog that allows people to subscribe via a reader I encourage you to add one.)
Today I thought I would share a few links to some blogs I’ve enjoyed reading recently.
- I enjoyed some dedicated reading time catching up on recent posts on Susan Albert’s Lifescapes blog — especially the tale of her chicken project! Susan is a prolific writer, blogger, Story Circle Network founder, and I am proud to call her my friend too.
- Deb, over at Catbird Scout, shared a conversation she recently had with her brother about how growth happens in darkness. It’s true. In nature as well as in human beings.
- Christy at Gathering Around The Table shared some beautiful photographs and a poem by one of my favorite poets, Judith Viorst.
- Author Kelsey Stewart at A Birth Mother’s Voice shared a link to a letter to adoptive parents written by Cynthia Christensen at Wife, Mother, Birth Mother, Author, Homeschooler.
- Author Jody Hedlund shared how she lives intentionally with breathing space. As a successful writer and full-time mom, Jody knows what she’s talking about.
- Kathy Pooler at Memoir Writers Journey recently shared links to some of her favorite blogs too. I hope you’ll check out Kathy’s list as well.
I hope you’re enjoying these last days of summer. I’m in Calgary this week having a fun-filled and “grand” week with my family. Stay tuned, I’m sure there will be grandchild photos posted here very soon!
Thanks, Linda, for sharing some of your favorite blogs with us. I’m going to do some clicking and find them and read. Your photographs are lovely. Peace
Good morning to you, Linda!
You have some great material here. Thanks!
The sweet peas are beautiful. Thanks for all these links. I’m honored to be included in them. Now it’s my turn to do some blog hopping!