Springboarding from Terri’s post about seven things about her that people don’t know, and keeping with the current trend toward simplicity, I decided to post seven simple things that make me happy.
1. Deadheading my tidal wave petunias in the summer time when I come home from. It’s just such a peaceful, and repetetive task that somehow relaxes me.
2. The first sip of coffee in the morning.
3. A new bar of soap. I don’t know why but I love the crispness of a new bar of Dove soap, especially that little bird in the middle.
4. My crock pot. It belonged to my mom, and when I come home from work and there’s a meal simmering away it so comforting.
5. Beating my husband at Flinch.
6. Rubbing my dog’s bellies.
7. The smell of freshly cut grass.
Now…what’s on your list of seven?