Right on schedule the true leaves grew in and I snipped off the weaker plants so I was left with one tomato plan per newspaper pot. Today, I moved them all to their new homes. The good thing about using the newspaper pots to start them was that I didn’t have to disturb their tender roots to transplant them. I pulled back a just bit of the newspaper from the top of each bundle and just put the the rest in the pot with the plant. The newspaper that went with the plants will break down in no time.
A light misting and they’re back under the grow light. This week I’ll start fanning them for a bit every day to strengthen them.
Yesterday we went to the Pacific Northwest Flower and Garden show so I’ll leave you with an image of some of the beautiful flowers we enjoyed there.